I have a few honest questions to pose to the religious; whom I doubt read my blag, but nevertheless:
- What about your religion attracts you?
- Were your parents of the same (general) religious affiliation you currently are?
- How do individual actions (which go completely unnoticed) affect you to such an extent you wish to control them? (examples: abortion, homosexual couples, human genetic modification, embryonic stem cell research, etc.)
- What is more important to you: religious affiliation or political affiliation?
- What is it about your religious affiliation convinces you all other religions are incorrect? (positive evidence FOR your religion; not evidence against other religions as this only serves to set up a false dilemma)
Just curious; if you or anyone you know is religious, please respond to this outcry for information.